Raven Alita

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

An introduction


Well this is a new one for me, blogging. I'm mostly doing this because I have so many photos I want to share with family and friends and my boyfriend never has time to put them on the website ;)

I'm a 35 year old female living in Baltimore and working in Washington, DC. I do software testing and network management for a customizable database company.

I worked for eleven years for a Police Department and then left and went back to school to learn computers. I soon got a job and have now gone back part-time to college to finish a degree. I'm currently taking online classes with Kaplan University and hope to finish my Associates Degree next spring. I would like to take my Bachelor's classes "on campus" as I really like that format best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home